[TNG] Status (and merging)

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Mon Jul 24 16:59:40 GMT 2000

Gerald Carter wrote:

> Åke Holmlund wrote:
> >
> > This is what I HAVE to have running by the end of the week:
>
> My sympathies :-\
>
> > - W2k "domain clients" ("NT4-style" domain will do)
> > - Accounts in LDAP
>
> Just so you realize that this may or may not work out
> of the box when the LDAP support in Samba becomes
> official.

Great! I'm waiting for it... as soon as made "runable", I going to test
it and update the docs...
http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb-howto.html
I'm adding two or three rudimentary perl scripts (a lot of people ask me
for it), but I hope update it for use the Net-LDAPapi (or Mozilla)
modules.

What about a posix_account-samba unified schema?

Thanks,

Ignacio
Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    948 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  948 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/