Print Server / Printer Accounting

Adrian Head adrian.head at bytecomm.com.au
Fri Jul 21 01:41:10 GMT 2000

Quite some time ago I tried to get the internal page count out of a HP
LaserJet 4MV with a DirectJet card.  I tried a few things at the time
including SNMP but could not find the page count.  What did I miss at
the time?? Where can I go to get more information - for memory HP web
site and service support were not very helpful.

Thanks

Adrian Head