Status of TNG

memphis_ms at gmx.net memphis_ms at gmx.net
Thu Jul 20 19:49:46 GMT 2000

Hello,

I have been following this mailing list for a while now, and I have done
some web research about TNG. I want to set up a FreeBSD/Samba server sometime
in August.
I don't seem to be able to find the latest info on TNG, as of how well it
performs as a PDC for NT4 and NT5, if it performs decently as some sort of
file server as well (although I think I saw it mentioned more often that it
cannot, not knowing if this is old info or not).

In other words, can someone direct me to the ultimate source of TNG
wisdom? A FAQ? Something?

Thanks,

Raoul