setting up interdomain trusts

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Thu Jul 20 18:47:35 GMT 2000

2.0.7 will not allow you to trust an another domain.

For HEAD I guess: No also.

TNG is in an early state of this...

I've just commited yesterday (or so) something, that will
make the trusted domain name to show up in the listbox, but
I wasn't able to test this any further, because the trusted
domain was a fake (there was no DC for it, I just
configuredf TNG to the point, that it believed, that this
trust was there.)

I'm planning for some days to write a "[TNG] Status (?)"
mail to samba-ntdom for a while... hope, I get it done
domrrow... And I hope to explain some points of setting
this up. (It's not easy.)

    Elrond