Problems with trust between Samba-tng 2.5 and 2.07

Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com
Thu Jul 20 15:47:37 GMT 2000

We have 2 domains here, one running Samba 2.07, the other running Samba-tng 2.5.
Samba-tng 2.5 is for our Windows 2000 machines,  2.07 is for our NT4 machines.
When I try to map a drive from a Windows 2000 PC onto an NT4 machine (in
our 2.07 domain) I get this error on the NT4 machine:

  The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
  failed.

How do I get our tng 2.5 domain controller to trust all the PCs in our 2.07
domain?

Michael
--
Michael Keightley <Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com>    Tel: +44 131 220 4491
Systems Manager,  Quadstone Limited,                   Fax: +44 131 220 4492