setting up interdomain trusts

Seth Vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:13:58 GMT 2000

I've got two samba servers setup to be nt pdc's one is running samba 2.0.7
the other is running a version of head from last september. I'm trying to
sort out if I can setup trusts from between them so I can have multiple
domains in the listbox of the nt workstations that I'm using.

I think what I need to do is:
make a domain machine acct for each of the servers in the other servers
smbpasswd file and then have each join the other's domain. But I'm not
sure how to tell them that they trust each other.

Also is this possible under 2.0.7 and an early HEAD branch at all?

Thanks
-sv