Shameless gloating

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Tue Jul 18 03:52:12 GMT 2000

Hi all,

Just got samba TNG working on RedHat 6.2. I can log in (Domain admin or
otherwise) use User Damager for Domains when root, change passwords
using the NT dialog box as the user and I can join a domain when root.

This was done with today's CVS, but I imagine it isn't restricted just
to that.

The only problem I can find (besides the few RPC calls not finished yet)
is that the domain alias map thing doesn't appear to work. Has this
changed lately? I am following the instructions on Lars' FAQ.

Thanks,
Matt
--

Matthew Geddes