samba and multiple servers

James Nord nord at cdt.luth.se
Tue Jul 11 11:26:01 GMT 2000

Microsft DFS.

You can do this in Windows NT + 2k.

And in samba as the share enter .../computer/share
IIRC

I'm not sure about the compile option
./compile --with-msdfs
(or with--dfs - no one did answer my previous question on this)

Although the clients need to be DFS aware Win 95 is not.

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams