AW: Trouble when re-joining a NT Domain

Braun, Matthias Braun at lswi01.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jul 11 06:24:06 GMT 2000

Hi,
we've got the same problem but on a "first try" to join our domain.
if a solution is send to you "exclusively" (not over the list), maybe you
could share the info to me.

One possible solution could be to delete the GREAT_SERVER out of the domain
with the Server manager of WinNT. Then the name/id of the computer is
available to a new domain-member.

thanks
Matthias