Samba as PDC - unix/windows passwords

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Thu Jul 6 14:41:20 GMT 2000

But I don't think NT will even allow domain logons then.

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za