MIgration. in Hell

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Wed Jul 5 17:44:13 GMT 2000

Thanks Simo, but do you mean perhaps, making the NT a BDC and samba the
PDC?? The syncronization is a one way process. It goes PDC->BDC. I have
not been able to test that option. I'm having problems trying to make
samba_tng work to the point where I'm able to join the domain from a
workstation.

Thanks for the reply though.

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.