MIgration. in Hell

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:40:39 GMT 2000

Is there something to go the other way around? From samba password file to
NT SAM??? Not that I want to migrate to NT. But I do have the need for
someting of that nature.

Thanks;

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.