Samba Bug?

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:32:40 GMT 2000

I had the same situation with swat reporting that neither nmbd nor smbd
were running. I believe I fixed it with the interfaces parameter. I think
I remember adding localhost (127.0.0.1) to the conf file. Now this was
quite a long time ago. If I'm mistaken, please pardon me.

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.