AW: MIgration. in Hell

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Wed Jul 5 12:50:58 GMT 2000

Martin Kuhne wrote:

> No way, the ACLs that restrict access are inside ntuser.dat
>
> regards
> Martin

Ok there was a misunderstaing.
I thought we were talking about permissions on the file system.
Well my previous answer will make the home usable by the users as samba
will authenticate file requests accordingly to the user's unix requests.
A different story is the acl's on the registry saved into the ntuser.dat
files.

But at this point you may perform another operation:

--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451