Newbie question...

J.L.Gilmour at exeter.ac.uk J.L.Gilmour at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 07:34:33 GMT 2000

I imagine this has been asked a thousand times - but with the 'search
archive' facility down at the Samba web site...

I've tried downloading Samba 2.1 from the cvs server at cvs.samba.org,
it seems to get as far as asking for a password. No password seems to just
timeout.

Any suggestions? or any easier ways of downloading it? (I suppose a
precompiled Solaris binary would be too much to ask? )

Thanks in advance,

Jayne.