Any linux utility like nt's rcmd out there?

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Jul 2 23:15:57 GMT 2000

At 05:14 PM 02/07/2000 +1000, Peter Samuelson wrote:

Peter, I don't think that the rpcclient and/or samedit from TNG will
cooperate with (eg) 2.0.7. Is that what you are suggesting ? Does anyone
have them working together ?

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au