Thank you all I fixed it

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Sun Jul 2 00:02:10 GMT 2000

I just subscribed to this group about 3 days ago, and I have a few others I
subscribe to but by far this has to be the best one. I have gotten so many
useful tips from this group. In reference to my problem I was having earlier
after looking at the samba logs files as instructed by Paul I realized that
something had to be wrong with the host allow option. So I decided to change
this option to look somewhat like what Paul mentioned about bind
interfaces(example:host allow = 192.168.11.0/255.255.255.0) and what do you
know this fixed ALL of my problems including the swat issue. Thank to all
those that sent responses to try and help.