accessing Linux Samba shares in an NT Domain

Michael Mingle mdmingle at chartertn.net
Sat Jul 1 05:12:06 GMT 2000

I have used Samba for about 2 years now and i have never had any problems
setting up the shares so that my clients can view them. However, now i have
an NT domain with a PDC and a BDC. I setup Samba so that it would login to
the NT Domain and i set the password server = domainPDC . I have the server
settings on domain in the smb.conf also. THe problem arises when i try to
access the Samba shares that i have setup. WHat other settings do i have to
change to enable browsing of my shares from another pc that is a member of
the NT domain?
Any help would be much appreciated.
THanks,
Michael Mingle