More Samba-TNG config problems...

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Mon Jan 31 21:48:27 GMT 2000

Hi guys,

I am having more problems getting NT PDC -> BDC Trust relationship stuff
happening between Samba TNG boxes. When I run rpcclient, I get a
connection refused on the PDC on port 445. Which daemon is meant to take
care of this port? I had the daemons running -d 10, but the logs didn't
indicate anything. I can still do an lsaquery and have it return the
Domain SID, but if I try to create a trust account (as per Lars
Kneschke's TNG FAQ), It complains that it failed.....

The createuser thing could be a permissions thing as the log.client file
from rpcclient tells me that the password is null (NONE). Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt