NT Workstation duplication

Sean E. Millichamp sean at compu-aid.com
Mon Jan 31 21:06:22 GMT 2000

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Schlomo Schapiro wrote:

> I would LOVE to use Linux.

[snip]

> Please, please point me to such a program (ghost for linux ?) and I will
> immediately use it.
>
> Schlomo

This isn't a finished product yet (actually, it hasn't been started) but
there is a proposal for an opensource Ghost clone to be written for Linux
at cosource.

http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/215

If you are interested in having a free program to do this you might want
to review the proposal and potentially indicate your interest.

Note: I'm don't work for/get kickbacks from cosource, blahblah :)

Sean