NT Workstation duplication

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Mon Jan 31 19:36:57 GMT 2000

Personally I like this discussion since I too need a solution for this. Its a
topic that seems to have no clear solution and pops up on the clearcase users
group mailing list quite a lot as well. Maybe a good opportunity for an IPO? ;-)

Greg

Greg Dickie
Just A Guy*
*from discreet (the logic is gone)