NT Workstation duplication

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Mon Jan 31 19:29:57 GMT 2000

Greg,

You're exactly right! It is a PC product. And that is what I'm trying to
get away from. I'm trying to image the NT's from a SPARC machine running
Solaris 2.6. Your idea of a DOS boot partition sounds doable. The only
problem would be to replace machine names and password hashes on each
image. We'll look in that direction!

Thanks;

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.