NT Workstation duplication

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 31 19:00:52 GMT 2000

I would LOVE to use Linux.

But I did not yet find a program that does the following:

- Multicasting
- Adapt partition tables & sizes on the fly (since not all disks are
1000% identical)
- change NT name & SID (from within Linux, and don't mention dosemu,
since then I could already use real DOS)
- copy only USED sectors (and not all the empty space)
- comression (fast/high)

Please, please point me to such a program (ghost for linux ?) and I will
immediately use it.

Schlomo

--
Schlomo Schapiro