NT Workstation duplication

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:25:00 GMT 2000

Schlomo,
Thanks for the reply. It sounds good. In fact it sounds very similar to
what is done here. The difference is in the imaging software used. You use
GHOSTWALKER, we use PCRDIST. What I want to get away from is using a boot
disk on every machine to jump start the process. Or, maybe I miss-
understood your reply. You do get the imaging process going from each NT
with a startup disk right? That is what I want to eliminate.

Thanks;

Al.
                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.