Subscribe

Stephen Waters swaters at amicus.com
Fri Jan 28 20:21:30 GMT 2000

Kevin Colby wrote:
> Better yet, how about not allowing unsubscribed accounts to
> email the list?  Any unsubscribed accounts that email the
> list could get a standard HOWTO response.

that would discourage non-subscribers from issuing bug reports. even requests
for install help can end up with bug fixes. the issue has come up on LKML as
well and i believe it is best to allow unsubscribed posting.
although, it WOULD be nice if we had that nice
append-(un)subscribe-info-to-each-email thing...

-s