Logon!

Jens Skripczynski jens.skripczynski at igd.fhg.de
Fri Jan 28 14:56:19 GMT 2000

Fredrik Falk:
> I have a problem... I can join the domain in Win 2k..But after i have reboot and try to logon i get this message: "The system cannot log you on now because the domain REDHAT is not available."
>
> When i try to logon from Win 98.. I just ge a message like: You password is wrong.. I have done all from: http://www.kneschke.de/
>
> The Samba-TNG only thing!! .. And i have started all demons in /opt/samba-tng/bin
As fas as I know is the current cvs TNG Tree broken through some mojor
rewriting. But anywas it would be good if you examnine your log files and/or,
post your configfile, maybe you overlooked something...

Btw. do you use encrypted passwords ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
E-Mail: skripi at igd.fhg.de

Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working
properly if you open windows.