Versions of Samba

Matthew M Lavy mml1000 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 19:56:51 GMT 2000

Well, I am, but I'm not really a C programmer; the only language I would
claim competence with is Java - which doesn't really help here. However,
if it's just a question of minor code modifications that require
syntactical knowledge and common sense (parameter tweaks for testing etc)
I'm more than happy to torture a few machines - I've got a server that
I can use for the job.

Matthew

email: mml1000 at jesus.cam.ac.uk