coding volunteers needed for msrpc server-side API conversion

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 27 00:54:04 GMT 2000

Ok, I'm currently busy with school, but I could probably
spare som hrs. in the weekend.

I'm sorry for not "grabbing" one task, as I don't have
the source code available where I'm at now (home). But
if there is something that you'd like to get done during
the weekend, please tell me an I'll spend some time in
the weekend helping you out.

--Anders
Overworked Programmer/Student until the weekend :)

Quoting Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at samba.org>:

> ok, people, i _really_ need help with this.  i
estimate that if i work on
> this full-time it's going to take about... two weeks.
>
> i have one volunteer for the samr functions.  it's
been two days, already,
> and i'm only half-way through samr.
>
> that means, nothing else gets done, and samba-tng
current cvs is broken
> because the _samr_lookup_rids() function goes into an
infinite loop on
> that stupid unix-lookup stuff.  so, if i get to it, it
will be in over two
> weeks time, based on current schedules, which means
everyone gets to
> suffer two weeks of email, "i can't get samba-tng to
work".

> i'm intending to replace the broken passdb/*.c and
groupdb/*.c code with a
> proper samr implementation, but _only_ after the samr
conversion.

> to help jean-francois with the spoolss code, i'd like
to have spoolss