admin users

Ivan Makfinsky imak at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jan 25 22:27:14 GMT 2000

When i add domain group map to smb.conf, i can start the samba, but i cannot
get admin access. I ran testparm and it starts out saying:

Unknown parameter encountered: "domain group map"
Ignoring unknown parameter "domain group map"

however, the man pages and all the docs i can find say to set up admins that
way. I get this problem on both tng/pre3.0.0 and 2.0.5a

i got the nt ws added back to the domain, just had to redo the smbpasswd
entry for the machine. thanks to those who responded.