Error C000019B

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Tue Jan 25 07:24:42 GMT 2000

Hi,

does that mean that the 2.0.5 creates a new SID on each start ? How can I
then switch between the 2.0.5 and the tng ? (Note - I am using pre-3.0.0
for smbd/nmbd !

Another point: Just now the 2.0.5 samba tools are in the search path (and
not the tng ones). Are they used by the smbd/nmbd/netlogond/winregd
daemons ?

How can I switch from 2.0.5 to pre-3.0.0/tng "on the fly" without having
trouble with the NT WS clients ?

Thanks a lot,
Schlomo

email: schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il