Error C000019B

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Tue Jan 25 05:46:24 GMT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Schlomo Schapiro wrote:

> NoNo,
>
> the NT WS gives that error.

yes.  this is caused by your having changed the SID of the domain.  you
will need to either restore that SID (stored in 2.0.5 in MACHINE.SID and
in samba tng in YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME.SID) or have your workstation rejoin the
domain.

the problems are probably caused by stopping 2.0.5, starting samba tng,
stopping samba tng and starting 2.0.5, which will recreate a random
MACHINE.SID that was renamed by samba tng to YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME.SID.