Print Share Length Limit?

Gene Yee gene_yee at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:41:16 GMT 2000

Point taken, I won't count on it being fixed anytime soon.  If I was skilled
for the task, I would say it was worth it.  Since I work for a large
corporation, this would involve a fairly major name convention change.  We
are use to doing something similar to 'B10L Dinosaur'.  Building 10 Lower
Floor Dinosaur.  Now of course I think we need to ax the flintstone naming
convention, but people enjoy give the printers funky names for some
reason...