nmbd failed to start on RH6.1

Charles Moon cmoon at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 24 19:17:32 GMT 2000

/etc/rc.d/init.d contains a file called smb.  When I run by performing "#
./smb start" I get the folowing:

Starting SMB services  [   OK   ]
Starting NMB services  [FAILED]

I am assuming that something is not correct in the smb.conf.  What will
cause NMB to fail?  What is it looking for?

  Romans 1:16-17
  ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power
 of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first,
 and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed
 from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

 Click Here http://www.studentz.com/Presentation/pc/flashform.htm