best way to get TNG working with main.

James Nord nord at cdt.luth.se
Mon Jan 24 16:40:05 GMT 2000

Hi,

I am about to compile TNG and test out the domain capabilities with win
2000.

I read earlier that it is best to not use the head (now TNG) for main
fileserver work as it was potentially buggy and may cause file
corruption.

Hence how is the best way to go about this?  The machine i will be
installing two has had a virtual interface set up so I can bind without
affecting the normal samba server (which will be left alone).  However I
would like to use this (origonal) samba server for the file serving.  Is
there any way to do this seemlessly or would I still need to validate to
this samba server.
Or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks

/James

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams