Error C000019B

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 24 16:05:27 GMT 2000

Hi Friends,

after reading this list for soem days I also got the TNG :-)

I like the concept very much, btw.

Now something stupid:

Some days ago the list talked about error C000019B on logon from NT WS. I
now also get the same error. The real problem is that both search engines
(the one at lists.samba.org/listproc/ghindex.html and at
us1.samba.org/search/smb-mail.shtml) DO NOT WORK ! The latter one finds
mails, but all links to the actual mails return a 404.

So could please comebody kind write me again how to fix the problem ? I am
using nmbd/smbd pre-3.0.0 and TNG-prealpha (downloaded both today via
CVS).

Thanks,

 --
Schlomo Schapiro