Problems compiling Samba-TNG for IRIX

Kim Bjoern Nielsen kbn at pjat.dk
Sun Jan 23 21:09:00 GMT 2000

Greg Dickie wrote:

> I'm compiling now. 2.8.1 should work i think... ya thats what I'm using.
>
> Greg

Thanks Greg,

I'm confused! I just carried out a full cvs
download/configure/compilation of samba_main. - And tested it.

It works.

I still can't get samba_tng to compile - argh!

Did you make your own changes to src?
Are you using environment settings related to GNU gcc or libs?

Any ideas much appreciated

Thanks - Kim