Wow, latest Samba-TNG reduces the size of RPMs

geoffrey lee snail_talk at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 15:21:59 GMT 2000

hello richard,

currently using 2.0.6, but i'm willing to try out pre-alpha rpm. i'm
currently using linux mandrake which gives me funny messages when i try
to install a non-mandrake samba rpm (with the .so files.) and samba
becomes broken when i use a non-mandrake rpm. (i wonde why that
happens...) well, anyway, i guess if the pre-alpha rpm is available
somewhere on the samba site hten more people may be willing to try out
the pre-alpha version. which i guess is a _good_ thing.

--
Regards,

snail talk (geoff)