pam_smb and pam_ntdom

jason holland jphollan at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 19:33:13 GMT 2000

the General Info section might help answer your questions

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/pam_smb/faq/

Jason P. Holland
Sprint Paranet - Unix Administrator
jphollan at sprintparanet.com

]-
]- Hey folks,
]-
]- I haven't been following this list very much. I read here and there,
]- but it gets way too much traffic for me to keep up with daily. I
]- don't know how luke and the folks do it. Anyway, I have a question,
]- what does pam_smb and pam_ntdom do? I assume they deal with pam
]- authentication, but where do they fit in and where/how should I be
]- using them? or should I even be using them? Thanks!
]-
]- ----
]- Chavous P. Camp
]- cpc at nudaymedia.com