[SAMBA-TNG] using and createing libsmb and libmsrpc

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Wed Jan 19 17:41:51 GMT 2000

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Mayers, P J wrote:

> Well, I'm kind of assuming that if Luke makes changes to libmsrpc, he's not
> going to change the application level interface (I hope), or he's going to
> use some kind of interface versioning (struct dwSize members for example).

hey guys, you'll have to clue me in here, i have no idea what you're
talking about!

is ./ in the lib path?  because that's what i expect, for now: libraries
to be loaded from the cwd, at least until the libraries stabilise.

btw, _yes_ i intend to to a total replacement of the libsmrpc code, with
function parameter arguments EXACTLY the same as the MSDN.  this will be
about.........hmmm.... four to six weeks' work.