newbia help needed with SAMBA_TNG cvs access

Greg Cope greg at orgasmicwines.com
Wed Jan 19 11:01:13 GMT 2000

Dear All

I have been asked to set up a samba PDC for a small NT4.0 client LAN -
the reason being that the roving profiles / single logon is wanted by
the boss.

As I under stand I need to get SAMBA_TNG cvs and make etc ... How do I
do this / what are the commands - all the instructions suggest I need to
grab a copy of the SAMBA_TNG CVS - but sadly I am a CVS newbie and have
no idea of the commands - any points to a good / basic CVS guide would
be appreciated.

I also understand that I need to in stall the smbd and nmbd from main
cvs - which I have.

Thanks

Greg Cope