Today's samba tng doesn't work properly

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Tue Jan 18 22:40:37 GMT 2000

> Okay, that all sounds like the problem, that Luke is
> currently investigating. It's a "possible loop" between
> samrd and lsarpcd.

it's an actual loop, not a possible loop.

> Don't know, how far he got, I haven't seen anything on
> samba-cvs yet.

i got a new [second-hand] car 6 days ago.  yesterday lunch time it decided
to only work on 7 cylinders instead of 8: the other one makes a nice
knocking sound.  so i sat in the dealership most of today wondering if the
third party americare company was going to pay the rental car when they
hadn;t even got an account set up for me yet, cos it was only opened 6
days ago.

luckily i took the portable with me, so i have a little bit to show for a
wasted day in south atlanta.

p.s when it runs it's an incredible car.