Samba RPC 3.0/TNG Problem

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Mon Jan 17 18:52:30 GMT 2000

> Childish Question:
> Is it really so hard to merge them ? Wouldn't it be possible now with the
> deamon Stuff just to merge 3.0 and tng into one tree ?

you people need to keep on testing it for me.  when the bug reports stop
and just turn into "i can't set it up" reports, then i stop answering
every single email on samba-ntdom again and turn it over to jeremy and
andrew for a code review.

i would _like_ the code review to be taken in stages, so that modules can
be added one at a time, so i'm coding to make that easier.

> P.S.: Has any reciptient enough knowledge of the rpcclient ?

there _is_ a man page :)

>       I would like to read some How to / abstract of what
>       it is capable/usefull with some examples (I know X-Mas is over
>       But Easter is next)...

what do you need to know?  it's pretty comprehensive / powerful, and it's
not even complete!