samba-tng: Cannot create trust account as admin.

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Mon Jan 17 17:11:13 GMT 2000

Nope, it's worse if I remove it from smbpasswd: I get "The machine account for
this computer either does not exist or is inaccessible" which is true except
that I clicked the "create computer account" thingy and have put my username &
password which is domain admin AND "admin user" on the PDC.  I'll see if I can
see anything in the logs, I assume netmon wouldn't be too useful in this
case...

Greg

greg at discreet.com