TNG????

Iain MacDonnell Dseven at Dseven.ORG
Mon Jan 17 16:22:15 GMT 2000

Hi Justace,

The homepage is:

	http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/index.php3

Happy hacking :)

    ~Iain

Justace Clutter writes:
: Hello all,
:
:     I have been reading this list for a bit now.  Filtering through all my
: weekend mails from it and I keep seeing a bunch of stuff from a samba dist
: called TNG.  I have looked and am trying to figure out what the TNG stands
: for and where to get it.  I checked the CVS tree for it and did not see
: it.  Can anybody tell me where I can find information out about this
: product.  I am trying to get the NT Doamin stuff working right and it
: looks like this is the prefered way to get it working.  Right now all I
: have is 2.0.6.  Thanks in advance.
:
: Justace
: