TNG????

Justace Clutter prophecy at hts-nightvision.com
Mon Jan 17 16:11:27 GMT 2000

Hello all,

    I have been reading this list for a bit now.  Filtering through all my
weekend mails from it and I keep seeing a bunch of stuff from a samba dist
called TNG.  I have looked and am trying to figure out what the TNG stands
for and where to get it.  I checked the CVS tree for it and did not see
it.  Can anybody tell me where I can find information out about this
product.  I am trying to get the NT Doamin stuff working right and it
looks like this is the prefered way to get it working.  Right now all I
have is 2.0.6.  Thanks in advance.

Justace