profile & group map fail

Jens Skripczynski jens.skripczynski at igd.fhg.de
Mon Jan 17 15:18:45 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
> hi vladimir, thx for your report.
>
> domain and local group map are only relevant to TNG.
>
> i _do_ have profiles successfully set up with both NT5rc3 and NT4sp...6 i
> think.
>
> so, please follow the debug repotrying procedures outlinesd in earlier
> postings, so that we can track this down.

Luke and the others there is a Web Site avaible:
http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/index.php3
Where Lars Kneschke puts up the frequently asked Questions.

There are common problems outlined like:
- How to configure/install 3.0 with tng.
- Tng alone.

And
- How to make good bugreports.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
E-Mail: skripi at igd.fhg.de

Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working
properly if you open windows.