win95 again

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Mon Jan 17 05:55:07 GMT 2000

At 09:44 PM 1/17/00 +1100, Roman Manz wrote:
>Are there any tools to make WIN95 map a network drive on an alternate port?
>I've already searched the internet but found nothing useful.
>thank's

Say what? What do you mean an alternate port?

You mean, 1025 rather than 139?

A server can redirect to another port.  I don't think Samba generates
redirects, otherwise we could check if Win9x can handle them.

>roman

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course