Problem with SAMBA_TNG

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sun Jan 16 00:43:40 GMT 2000

hi, you're getting 5 bytes back from the NETLOGON Bind Request (and it's
not a Bind Response PDU either )when you should be receiving a full Bind
Response PDU of about 72 bytes.

please therefore send your log.NETLOGON file which should at least contain
an acknowledgement of the connection from smbd, and debug level 100 is
prefererable.

thx!

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Chavous Camp wrote:

 ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals