TNG / inet_aton

Iain MacDonnell Dseven at Dseven.ORG
Fri Jan 14 17:08:05 GMT 2000

Jean Francois Micouleau writes:
: On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Iain MacDonnell wrote:
:
: > I've currently got a nameless printer inside the "Printers" share, but
: > no printer at the level above that (where it usually appears).
:
: what SP are you running on your wks ?

SP5

: >   Processing section "[printers]"
: >   doing parameter comment = All Printers
: >   doing parameter path = /usr/spool/public
:
: the spoolss code doesn't handle the [printers] section correctly. You have
: to define each printers as different sections.

Not true, it seems, but it did point me in the right direction - I changed
my [printers] section to be browseable, and everything's fine again (ie
kryten appears in the toplevel when browsing the server, allowing me to
install it, etc).

    ~Iain