My smb problem..

Ulf Mehlig umehlig at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jan 14 15:38:19 GMT 2000

O.K., following your advice I managed to join the domain (at least NT
said so), but after rebooting, the system says that the domain would
be unavaillable, and while a user which existed on the client machine
under the 2.0.x "PDC" era can log in with a "locally stored copy of
the profile", new domain users aren't allowed to log in. BTW, does there
have to be a file "...private/DOMAINNAME.CLIENTNAME.MAC"? On my
system, it doesn't exist.

Any suggestions?
Ulf